July 17, 2012

Winner of Gonzaga Cap is: Gonzagapride


Congratulations,

That was a very interesting opinion you had about the Zags future. Let's hope it all comes true!

You must email your shipping address to me at {sirfurry@hotmail.com}. I will pay for the shipping of your prize to the address provided. You MUST respond within 5 days from today or an alternate winner will be selected {in order of next winning choice}.

Many more giveaways are in the plans at Zagaholic, so stay tuned!!~ Gaz

2 comments:

Gonzagapride said...

Thank you. That was fun looking ahead at all the opportunities we may have in the near future for Final Fours, and better yet a National Championship.

Unknown said...

You are very welcome...now, if you would kindly give me your shipping address once again, please.

I did not keep it from when you won a poster awhile back. So, I will be needing it again.

Thank you.

* I am leaving for vacation in 2 days so I really need it before then, or I might just have to keep it, lol. JK, I don't want to have to wait until I get back. I may never come back if I'm having to much fun!:o)