May 16, 2012

Zach LaVine has a favorite?


According to nbebasketball.com Zach LaVine of Bothell now has a favorite in his recruitment:
“[It was] good to see the coaches out there, I just hope they saw all the aspects of my game. I’m trying to get stronger, UCLA is my favorite right now, I think I’ll pick toward the end of AAU season and just comfortability level [will be the biggest factor],”
Priority #1 in the 2013 recruiting class appears to be leaning towards So Cal, with such little time left before the July Evaluation period, the GU Staff might have too much ground to make up in LaVine's recruitment to be able to close the gap and secure a commitment. We will keep you posted as we learn more about Zach's recruitment. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve this kid...would be a great fit as a Zag!

Anonymous said...

I love this kid too. But i don't think we will land this one. Thanks Zagaholic for another nice gonzaga news outlet.

Unknown said...

Yeah at this point id say hes PAC 12 bound either to UCLA or UW...but his recruitment is still young and we have a chance to get in his ear more in the coming months.