May 10, 2012

*Announcement: Free Zag Poster Contest Winners

One week has gone by, the contest is now officially over, and it is time to announce the winners of the Free Zag poster contest.

Josh has verified that the 5 winners are:

1. Zagazags
2. KG
3. Gonzagapride
4. Chefzag
5. Bigparb13

My favorite nickname for Przemek Karnowski was - The Prez.

You must email me your shipping address{sirfurry@hotmail.com}. I will pay for a poster tube and the shipping of your poster to the address provided. You MUST respond within 10 days from today or an alternate winner will be selected {in order of next winning guess}.

                                                                Congratulations!!~


4 comments:

Gonzagapride said...

Thanks, Gaz! Appreciate it. I am so pathetic I still have the 2011 West Coast Conference Tournament championship game ticket stub on my fridge. I need the upgrade. (I wonder if the poster will fit? Hmmm...)

Unknown said...

LOL, that reminds me...I have to take off the fridge magnet on mine.

Three winners have contacted me so far. I hope the other two do soon, so I only have to make one trip to the Post Office.

Glad you won a poster, an early Happy Mother's Day to you. :o)

chefzag said...

Email sent.. thanks again for the poster!!

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome, and thanks for your participation.

We will be having more contests in the near future so keep checking back.