May 15, 2011

IM BACK!

OK...I know its shocking, but I'm back. I got tired of seeing some of the whining on message boards and decided it was time to jump back into the fray. Its time to reclaim the Blogosphere with my witty commentary and spry POV on all things Zags...(insert hysterical laughter here)...

I'm sure most of you barely remember, but at one time this Blog was happening! Well its back, and with a vengeance. This time around we're tougher, meaner, and nastier. Im not gonna keep censoring for the faint of heart, You've been put on notice!

Let me start with the recent Bulldog Buzz around the net: Apparently Demetri Goodson decided his basketball future was far less bright than his Football future and is transferring to some Lone Star State school who hasnt been relevant in football in years. Whatever, its his choice, I'm sure he will fizzle out with the Pigskin just like he never lived up to expectations in Bulldog Blue...Manny Arop is also out as a Zag, but its not like he really earned many minutes did he? Sure he hit a few big threes in his time, but he never really could handle the competition in D-1 College Basketball. It will be interesting to see if he can get on anywhere else in the states...Now there's rumors that Kelly Olynyk will be soon to follow, and now we got a bunch of whiny B!@#hes calling for Mark Few's head, i question their fanhood, their manhood, and their all around Patriotism with comments like that. Name one transfer who would have made the All-WCC team this year, let alone all-Big Sky. This opens minutes for far superior players.

I'm ready for the 2011-12 Season to start, the worst part about April-November is no college basketball, and I'm gonna do my best to keep some form of commentary alive during the dull-drums. LETS GO ZAGS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What does patriotism have to do w/anything?

Unknown said...

nothin, just being a bully, lol

Unknown said...

Hey,

First time checking this site out. Glad you are back, love any site repping all things ZAG!!~

Will be back hungry for more...good stuff!

I usually hang at slipperstillfits, blogging & posting & causing general mayhem, yah riight. Maybe you heard of me?

Anyhow...keep zaggin.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah I've heard of you, and thanks for the support...good to have some zag fans on my side!