November 24, 2010

Hiatus

Hello devoted readers! I want to apologize for a lack of content. I started this blog over three years ago with the intention of making it the best Gonzaga Mens Basketball blog on the Internet. During my time blogging I've had over 30,000 hits and more importantly I had a lot of fun. I want to thank the readers of this blog for their support. Now for the bad news...I'm going to have to go on an indefinite hiatus. I'm a full time dad of two toddlers ages 2, and 1. Im also a full time culinary arts student. In the future I would love to come back to this blog on a more full-time basis, however at this time it's simply not feasible. Now I do not want to leave anyone high and dry, my friends over at Slipper Still Fits can supply you with all the zag news you need, a matter of fact I will go out on a very sturdy limb and say they have the best bulldogs blog on the internet. Please dont take this as a goodbye, but more of a see you later! Good luck, and as always GO ZAGS!!!!!

No comments: