May 29, 2012

Robert Sacre Draft updates

More draft updates from Leslie Sacre:

In regards to workouts:
"Work outs consist of:

1:1 inside the paint, 1:1 outside the paint, 2:2, 3:3, shooting contests, shooting series, running baseline to baseline as many times as you can in three minutes - Robert completed 24 times, the record was 28. Defensive drills, offense shooting off screens, sometimes there are 30 players at the work out, some times 6 and sometimes just Robert.


Today, I checked in with him because he was leaving Florida, so I was being a mom and concerned with the hurricane. Our thoughts and prayers are with those people in the area of the hurricane because as a family Robert has already experienced Hurricane Andrew and Katerina... he tells me all is good and he will call me tonight...


Robert is enjoying the process and he understands this whole process is a once in life time opportunity and he is making the best of it... I know his schedule has a lot of traveling but Robert is embracing the whole experience with a smile.


Once again thanks for all the kind words of encouragement... we will keep you posted.."


In regards to his future schedule:
"what's next after this week is more work outs next week and the week after...Robert is scheduled up until draft day (lol)

Next week he has Chicago Bulls and spends some time in Chicago with his agents


Then he gets to fly to Toronto and has a work out in Canada!!!


Then Detroit Pistons, after that he flys to the West Coast to work out with the Kings


Then down to Miami...(maybe he will get to spend some time with Ronny) Robert told me that I believe there have been a few additions to his schedule since this original schedule...but I didn't have a my calendar with me at the time...(lol)...


in the next 30 days... there maybe second interviews, second work outs or even a few more additions... I am sure when Robert is in Chicago with his agents then next steps will be discussed...


ps. Robert says he is really enjoying this process..."
We will keep you posted as we learn more regarding Roberts draft process!

No comments: